PowerMyWork Program Components
This program can be fully customized to meet the needs of your employee’s population and organizational goals. Generally, PowerMyWork comprises the following:
- Introductory Session for employees and managers to explain the purpose of the program and share specific expectations of employees and managers tied to agreed-upon outcomes.
- Employees are given access to career assessment tools to clarify one’s values, motivated strengths, ideal work environment, and career life orientation.
- PowerMyWork group workshop(s) led by an experienced career coach which covers the following experiences:
- Understanding your career assessment results
- Interest/Ability Analysis Process
- Uncovering and Leveraging your strengths
- Work Motivations and Work Environment
- Completing the PowerMyCareer Map
- Constructing a Productive Career Discussion with your manager
- Career Action Plan
- 1-on-1 Coaching Session for each participant to leverage the expertise of Career Partners International’s coaches to create a personalized action plan.
CPI San Antonio’s Barbara A. F. Greene Featured in Texas CEO Magazine
Do some roles and experiences prepare you for the CEO role better than others? We looked at the data and talked to a few Texas CEOs to find out.
Continue Enhancing Developmental Efforts to Excel in 2021
Harness this season of change.
Minnesota Speaks – Leadership in The New Work Environment
By CPI Twin Cities
Take a Time-Out to Celebrate Your Team
A Methodical and Scientific Approach to Professional Development Coaching
PowerAmp Coaching provides innovation and intimacy driving sustainable results.
Targeted Professional Development and Coaching Excels Teams to Success
PowerAmp Coaching creates the biggest impact when applied to organizations’ most difficult problems.